Sunday, January 1, 2012
Aaah, New Years Day, a day to traditionally just lay around. It’s a day to traditionally look to the future. It’s a day to traditionally have a Matthew Lillard movie marathon. I started with Without a Paddle. Just kidding, I had you going, it was Scooby Doo 2. Actually, I got up excited to watch some bowl games, only to find that if New Year’s Day falls on a Sunday, they move the games to Monday.
Bummed, I decided to make some New Year’s Resolutions.
New Year’s Resolutions
1) Stop myself from ever saying, “I know, right?” It’s gotten out of control in our society, and no matter how appropriate the occasion, I must resist.
2) Where my stocking caps further back on my head. That’s the style now, and I should keep up. I will not move it to the extreme back of my head, I’m just not ready for that yet. Yes, I have concerns for my forehead, but we can manage it through open communication and respect.
3) Play Super Tecmo more. I have it. It shouldn’t just sit there.
4) Figure out what the deal with Radiohead is, people like them, I’ve yet to figure it out.
5) Short sheet my wife. Somehow I have only just now learned what it actually means. It sounds awesome.
6) Pray that my wife doesn’t read this blog post and forfeit my short sheeting scheme.
7) More forts.
8) Break into the National Archives and steal the Declaration of Independence in order to find the treasure map on the back, which will lead to a thrilling adventure where I find some multi colored spectacles belonging to Benjamin Franklin at Independence Hall, which reveal more clues, eventually leading me to an underground shaft below Trinity Church in New York, where I will find the riches I have been looking for, and the relationship with my father I have always wanted.
9) See how many people I can convince that my middle name is Twitter, named for my father’s great aunt, obviously well before social networking was invented.
10) See if I can blog everyday. Haha, that will never happen.